Click to view JULIAN'S Spotlight
SCROLL FOR PUPPETRY REEL
Click to contact Julian's agent
"The songs were performed with gusto, especially from Julian Brett"
- Crawley Observer, The Adventures of Doctor Dolittle
"Newcomer Julian Brett takes the lead in belting out the tunes, taking the audience with them by their sheer energy."
- Lytham Hall Blog, The Adventures of Doctor Dolittle
"Julian Brett, as Martha and the Witch, brought a dose of much needed femininity and passion to the table"
- Paula Dunca, Faust
As Featured in The Stage:
Julian Brett... portrays the horror story that the clown is living superbly.
- Terry Eastham, LondonTheatre1, The Godling
With Julian Brett as the Clown, there is desperation. All three women are outstanding.
- My Entertainment World, The Godling
The most sparkling performance among the wives was Anne Boleyn (Julian Brett), a playful and flirtatious figure, endlessly beguiling.
- Henry, the Life and Loves of a King
The cast’s delivery set this interpretation apart from the rest… Julian Brett is particularly relatable as Bottom
- Everything Theatre, A Midsummer Night's Dream
Julian Brett is Pete the street artist, and the scenes featuring Pete are the best things in the play. They are touching and convincing, and feel real.
- London Pub Theatre, Gangsta Baby